APPROVED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
Free Driving Instructor Training
If you’re keen to pursue a new career in the North East with the earning potential of up to £50k a year, get in touch with us to discuss driving instructor courses at the English School of Motoring. You’ll need to be aged 22 or over and a confident, experienced driver to get started.
We’re dedicated to the industry recruiting only the best possible driving instructors. Due to our impeccable reputation it’s intrinsic we work with those who have the potential for excellency. English School of Motoring is currently looking for individuals in Middlesbrough, Teesside and across the North East who possess the right qualities and simply require the training.
Free Driving Instructor Courses
Your driving instructor course is between 3 to 18 months and based upon your learning pace and personal commitments. With a structured combination of theory-based learning, one-to-one theory-based training and on-the-road practical sessions, you’ll be fully versed and ready to go.
Approved Driving Instructor Training Requirements
- You must be over 22
- Live in the North East (from Teesside to Newcastle)
- Have held a full driving licence for at least 3.5 years (and have not been disqualified)
- Commit to at least five hours a week to train as a driving instructor
- Must be able to read a number plate from 27.5m
- Have an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS check)
- Have patience & understanding; some pupils learn faster than others
- Excellent communication skills
- Points holders be aware, the Driving Standards Agency may reject your application
BEGINNING YOUR DRIVING INSTRUCTOR TRAINING
You’ll need to complete the full approved driving instructor (ADI) training and this qualification exists in 3 parts.
- A computer-based theory and hazard perception test
- Practical driving ability test
- Practical instruction ability test
With two years to pass all three you have unlimited attempts to master the theory. Part two offers three attempts to pass within your two year period.
Our Approved Driving Instructor Training
Your success is important to us and we’re looking for excellent driving instructors to further enhance our existing reputation. Our driving instructor course provides only the highest standards of training and as previously mentioned will take anywhere between three and eighteen months to complete.
If you’re able to dedicate 100% of your time to driving instructor training, consider the Fast Track option, supported by a range of books, CDs and audio clips. At the English School of Motoring we are an Ordit Trainer, meeting the Official Register of the Driving Standards Agency. There are limited companies with this additional qualification.
Driving Instructor Benefits with English School of Motoring
- Freedom to be your own boss
- Choose your own working hours
- Earning potential of £50,000 OTE per annum
- Meet new people
- Job satisfaction
- Interest-free credit available
Choosing driving instructor training with the English School of Motoring gives you the chance of higher earnings with flexible working hours.
Enquire about Driving Instructor Training Using the Form Below
If you’re looking to become self-employed as a driving instructor use the HMRC e-learning product for guidance. This includes sections on:
- Advising HMRC you have become self-employed
- Accurate business records, claiming expenses & tax implications
- Paying tax & NI contributions
- Practical case studies on business growth, VAT & recruiting staff
Start your journey today with a driving instructor course delivered by the English School of motoring. Covering Teesside, Newcastle, Sunderland and the North East as a whole, we’re ready and waiting to turn your career dream into reality.
Why Choose Our Driving Instructor Program?
At the English School Of Motoring, our team is dedicated to giving you just as much time as attention as you would expect to see in a brand new learner. Unlike our competitors, our latest business model offers our approved driving instructor training course to those living in areas such as Darlington, Middlesbrough, Sunderland and throughout Newcastle with the opportunity to receive our training completely free.
One of the biggest questions many of our aspiring driving instructors have is how hard is it to become a driving instructor? Whilst becoming a competent driving instructor is something which requires a lot of time and dedication, our staff have years of experience and know-how. Whether you’re living in Newcastle, Middlesbrough, Sunderland or Darlington, we and the English School Of Motoring will provide you with a free and approved driving instructor training course that will allow you to excel in the quickest way possible.